The business of health care is changing. Is your hospital prepared for what lies ahead? Whether you’re seeking to comply with new federal requirements or gain efficiency in your revenue cycle, the experienced advisors at Moss Adams offer personal, partner-level attention to help you strengthen your financial operations.
We serve a broad range of clients, from critical-access hospitals with fewer than 25 beds to large and complex integrated health systems with more than 2,000. Many are longtime clients for whom we perform a diverse array of services. They’ve come to rely not just on our ability to provide traditional tax and audit solutions but also on our keen health care insights to help them navigate the industry’s new and emerging challenges.
Our team is recognized nationally for the articles we publish, the webcasts we produce, and the conferences at which we’re invited to speak. We leverage our expertise to deliver timely information to help you make informed decisions regarding the ever-changing dynamics of health care, including:
- Increased government regulations and compliance
- Growing demand, in terms of both the number of patients and the quality of care
- Rising costs and declining reimbursement rates
- Emerging risks
- Workforce shortages
Who We Serve
- Integrated health and hospital systems
- Rural and critical access hospitals
- Pediatric hospitals
- Academic medical centers
- Independent community hospitals
- Rehabilitation and long-term acute care facilities
- Specialty and surgical hospitals