Moss Adams is pleased to present its 23rd annual health care conference at the Red Rock Casino & Spa in Las Vegas on November 15–16, 2018.
Our exclusive conference brings together C-suite and executive teams from across the country to share industry knowledge, best practices, and new ideas.
The conference provides a forum of executives to discuss transformations in healthcare—including new initiatives and success stories, payment reform and risk-sharing opportunities, and innovative alignment strategies.
Our point-counterpoint discussion this year will feature:
- Dr. Thomas Price, orthopedic surgeon and former secretary of health and human services under the Trump administration
- The Honorable Patrick Kennedy, who served in the US House of Representatives (RI), and was the lead author and sponsor of the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008
- Susan Dentzer, moderator, senior policy adviser at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and respected health policy thought leader and journalist
We look forward to seeing you at the conference.
Dates and Times:
- Thursday, November 15, 2018
8:00-9:00 AM – Check-in and Breakfast | 9:00 AM-5:30 PM – Conference | Reception immediately following at the Crimson Club
- Friday, November 16, 2018
8:30-9:00 AM – Breakfast | 9:00 AM-Noon – Conference
Cost to Attend: Registration includes electronic conference materials, conference breakfasts and lunches, and a reception following the first night of the conference. Hotel accommodations are not included.
- Early-bird rate: $650 per person through September 15
- Regular conference rate: $850 per person
- Group discount: $50 discount per person when registering two or more persons at the same time
Hotel Accommodations: Conference hotel rate is $189 per night, including daily resort fee. (Daily resort fee includes i-room internet, daily newspaper, fitness center access and scheduled shuttle service to the airport and The Las Vegas Strip.) Book your hotel room online. This special conference rate is available until Monday, October 22 or until block is filled.
Additional conference information >