Moss Adams presents its 24th annual health care conference at the Red Rock Casino & Spa in Las Vegas on November 7 and 8, 2019.
Our exclusive conference brings together C-suite and executive teams from across the country to share industry knowledge, best practices, and new ideas.
Our conference will explore the latest industry developments—including success stories and strategies for implementing value-based care, Medicare for All, as well as predictions from political pundits on the 2020 election and how it might impact health care.
Health care executives and thought leaders from around the nation will converge to discuss the value of transforming health care through collaboration, innovation, and risk-taking.
For more details, visit our conference page.
Dates and Times:
- Thursday, November 7, 2019
7:00-8:00 AM – Check-in and Breakfast | 8:00 AM-5:30 PM – Conference | 6:00 PM-8:30 PM Reception and Dinner
- Friday, November 8, 2019
8:00-9:00 AM – Breakfast | 9:00 AM-12:15 PM – Conference
Conference topics* will include the following:
- After the Affordable Care Act: Predictions for the Future (Single-Payer, Medicare for All, and Other Transformative Ideas) featuring former US Senator Jeff Flake (AZ) and former Governor John Kitzhaber (OR)
- Political Pundit Point-Counterpoint featuring Karl Rove and James Carville
- Transformation Through Patient-Centered Care by keynote speaker Allison Massari
- State of the Industry by The Advisory Board
- Achieving Results for Post-Acute Care through Digital Innovation, Analytics and Care Coordination
- The Future of Risk-Sharing and Value-Based Care
- Medicare Managed Care: Best Practices and Unintended Consequences
- How Lean Transformed the Patient Experience at PeaceHealth and UCSF: Results of Improved Quality, Safety, and ED Flow
*Conference topics and titles are subject to change
Cost to Attend:
- $650 super saver rate through September 15
- $850 after September 15
- $50 off group registrations for two or more registering at the same time
Registration includes electronic conference materials, conference breakfasts and lunches, and a reception following the first night of the conference. Hotel accommodations are not included.
Hotel Accommodations: Conference hotel rate is $189 per night plus $20 daily resort fee. (Daily resort fee includes in-room internet, daily newspaper, fitness center access, and scheduled shuttle service to the airport and The Las Vegas Strip.) Book your hotel room online. This special conference rate is available until October 15 or until block is filled.