Is your organization working on or considering a new construction project? Inadequate or ineffective procurement practices as well as expenditure-management controls could present significant financial risks.
Join us for part two of our internal audit webcast series: Managing Construction Contracts.
We’ll address key challenges relevant to your organization and provide strategies for efficient project management, while helping to reduce noncompliant, excessive, and unsupported costs.
- Common construction program exposures and cost implications
- Best practices for addressing construction program exposures
- Approaches for monitoring labor, equipment, and change orders
- Guidelines for contracts and contract management
- Expected savings from utilizing an outside cost auditor