How can your not-for-profit organization continue adopting changes introduced through tax reform?
In this webcast, we’ll review key updates affecting the tax-exempt sector—providing insight from the US Treasury, Congress, and the IRS and discussing a number of topics in addition to tax reform, including:
- New IRS guidance associated with unrelated business income activity bucketing and net operating loss, or NOL, tracking
- The impact of Notice 2018-67 and Section 965 FAQs on alternative investments
- Donor-Advised Funds, or DAFs
- The Philanthropic Enterprise Act, known as the Newman’s Own exception
- 501(c)(4) reporting, 501(r) status, and exemption applications