Remaining compliant with changing 501(r) regulations requires collaboration from multiple teams across your health care organization—especially with the increase of IRS examinations and consequent noncompliance penalties.
Join us for a webcast addressing changes to the 501(r) requirements, methods for testing your organization’s related controls, and strategies for remaining compliant.
- The 501(r) requirements from tax and revenue perspectives
- Common issues found in IRS exams
- Methods for creating a 501(r) work plan to test compliance and remain compliant in the future
- The roles tax, finance, marketing, and operations departments play in your organization’s compliance
- Strategies for building a 501(r) cross-functional team
This event is cosponsored by the Northern California Chapter of HFMA. We look forward to seeing you there.