On December 21, 2018, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services issued a final ruling for the Medicare Shared Savings Program (CMS MSSP). The ruling redesigns participation options, lifting barriers that had previously prevented some health care organizations from participating in the program.
In our webcast, we address how your health care organization can use the CMS MSSP model to collaborate, integrate, and ultimately transform your health care delivery model from a fee-for-service to a value-based care organization. We also cover the following topics:
- Overview for the January 1, 2020, application process
- Main components of the CMS MSSP and who can participate
- Beneficial CMS MSSP programs based on your organization’s business model or risk profile
- CMS MSSP waivers and how to increase provider network collaboration
- Protections from waivers of specified fraud and abuse laws