Was your company among the 300,000 US businesses notified about its enterprise resource planning (ERP) system’s approaching end of life? Is a service provider offering to transition your company to a new ERP system even though you’re content with your current software? In either circumstance, it’s likely the support for your system is coming to an end.
In this 30-minute webcast, we’ll provide the information your company needs to prepare for its software’s end of life. We’ll discuss key steps for navigating the transition and cover important points, including:
- What end of life means in terms of ERP software
- Ways to determine if your vendor is planning to end support for its software
- Factors to consider before making the transition to a new solution
- Key elements for successfully transitioning your ERP system
- Forward-looking insight for strategic and tactical IT plans