Over the last year, the US Department of the Treasury, US Congress, and the IRS introduced important tax updates that have implications for many tax-exempt organizations.
Join us for a spring 2019 tax update. In this webcast, we’ll address major changes—such as tax reform and congressional guidance—their potential effects on your business, and additional key topics, including:
- The IRS Tax Exempt and Government Entities (TE/GE) Fiscal Year 2019 Program Letter
- Priority guidance plan update
- Pending legislation affecting the tax-exempt sector
- Tax reform guidance relating to taxable fringe benefits, unrelated business income silos, and excess compensation excise tax
- Current developments and advanced unrelated trade or business issues