Join us for our second webcast in a new series that focuses on emerging from COVID-19 stronger. As organizations have a unique opportunity to redesign their elective surgical procedures, now is the time to be thoughtful about how to build your organization back better. Instead of returning to business as usual, learn how you can use this moment to shift to a dynamic strategy that optimizes efficiency, engages physicians and clinicians, and cuts waste.
Participants will hear from health care leaders and clinicians who have been immersed with health care organizations re-igniting their perioperative engines in preparation for when the COVID-19 pandemic subsides.
The forum will feature a special guest with key insight into the perioperative setting, Dr. Fred Finelli, a surgeon and Vice President for Medical Affairs at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center.
Topics discussed will include the following:
- Building trust and safety with patients
- Focusing on optimal first case, on-time starts and waste-free scheduling
- Quantifying cost-saving opportunities with improved intraoperative processes
- Engaging physicians to improve operating room utilization
- Streamlining workflows in sterile processing
- Using data to prioritize cases with ramp-up
- Pivoting your strategy, aligning leaders and empowering frontline teams