If your partnership makes payments to non-US partners or was formed outside of the United States, it’s important to understand your unique filing obligations.
In our on-demand webcast, we’ll cover essentials you need to know to stay on track. We’ll define Forms 1042-S and 1042 filing obligations, as well as the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act and Common Reporting Standards. We’ll also cover the following key points:
- 2019 AEOI reporting and extensions for COVID
- Updates for 2020 1042-S reporting
- Common pitfalls of Forms 1042-S and 1042 reporting
- Noncompliance and common penalties
- Deadlines and available extensions