In a fiercely competitive investment environment, you need a tenured and technically proficient business advisor who understands your transaction methodology from start to finish. That’s why more than 200 private equity firms look to Moss Adams for transaction advisory, portfolio company, and fund services—all accompanied by senior-level attention, visibility, speed, and flexible fees.
Because we’ve spent decades serving middle-market companies, we can offer insight on their strengths, challenges, and opportunities for improvement. Furthermore, our industry-specific expertise in private equity allows us to quickly identify issues and formulate recommendations to help you smoothly and efficiently close transactions.
Whether your goal is to enhance value through a transaction, strengthen portfolio company performance, or structure a new fund, Moss Adams has the resources you need to create value and achieve growth throughout the investment life cycle.
How We Can Help
Our approach is based on real-world issues private equity firms face on a daily basis. We provide you with tailored solutions, including:
- A life-cycle approach to client service. From acquisition to exit and all points between, we serve as your business partner, providing guidance to help you in each stage of the investment life cycle.
- Timely, decisive support. A successful transaction hinges on resourceful, well-timed input. We equip you with time-sensitive data and deal points to address issues and refine your strategy as needed. We work hard to find exactly what you need to know and to provide it when it’s needed.
- Industry expertise. Your engagement team will include industry-focused professionals who can provide insight and support for your key decision-making moments—whether you need to resolve an eleventh-hour transaction issue or want to redefine an operational strategy to improve longer-term performance.
- Single point of contact. When you work with a complex stakeholder and support teams, clear and constructive communication is vital. A key leader on your private equity engagement team will deploy the right resources where you need them and serve as your frontline point person.
- Senior-level experience. Only a disciplined, experienced hand can provide the level of sophisticated guidance you need to make the most of transactions and ongoing portfolio company performance. You’ll work with professionals whose experience accelerates your transaction process, eliminates wasted time, and puts your decisions directly into action.
- Deal flow. Keeping a pulse on prospective investments is imperative in a competitive marketplace. We can facilitate introductions to numerous client organizations whose operations we know firsthand, including many midsize companies, and to a wide assortment of others through Moss Adams Capital LLC.
Who We Serve
We work with more than 200 private equity firms and their portfolio companies throughout the United States, ranging in size from emerging funds to those with more than $1 billion under management.
Our clients operate in a wide range of industries—from technology and life sciences to manufacturing, retail, food and beverage, health care, and others.