The wine industry faces significant business challenges: rapid industry consolidation, unprecedented levels of international competition, changing consumer preferences, and increasingly complex risk management issues. We’ve been there every step of the way as advisors to more than 300 wineries and vineyards across the United States. Each has its own unique challenges and we’re eager to help find the right solutions.
Here are some of those time-consuming challenges that we can help with:
- Environmental, labor, and safety regulations
- Competitive industry intelligence
- Effective management of growth and opportunity
- Financing and lender relationships
- Financial reporting and financial planning
- Federal, state, and local taxes
We serve more wine clients than any other CPA firm. As the nation’s largest wine accounting and consulting practice, we stay ahead of critical issues by immersing ourselves in the information stream and playing an active role in the industry. Our goal is to help equip your business with the fundamental financial and operational strength it needs to grow and thrive so you can focus on what you love most—the art of creating great wine.