Ben has practiced public accounting since 2004. He performs audit services, financial analysis, and organizational effectiveness consulting for tribal governments and their enterprises, including housing authorities, convenience stores, farms, and other businesses. Ben provides his clients with practical, proven solutions to their unique challenges. His specific areas of expertise include:
- Financial statement audits
- Single audits under OMB’s Uniform Guidance
- Technical accounting matters such as acquisition accounting and fair value considerations
- Organizational assessments and performance audits
- Internal control risk assessments
Before joining Moss Adams, Ben worked at a Big Four firm, where he performed planning, implementation, and completion stages of audits for public and private companies.