Whether an internal goal or the result of customer demand, sustainability initiatives are changing the business landscape. We'll help you document your efforts and uncover valuable related incentives.
Expectations are changing. Are you changing with them?
Corporate social responsibility reporting is quickly becoming standard. Costco, Walmart, Microsoft, and other US companies are aggressively greening their supply chains, resulting in a raising of the bar for hundreds of thousands of companies who sell through retail channels or provide services to those channels.
What’s more, consumer surveys demonstrate a growing buyer preference for environmentally and socially responsible products and services. Strategies for improved sustainability have become critical for ensuring marketplace success, attracting the best employees, and gaining community acceptance.
Rely on the Right Expertise
From working with you to develop a program to helping you make your existing one more robust and meaningful, Moss Adams LLP provides a wide range of sustainability reporting solutions, including:
- Planning and consulting for tax credits, funding grants, and accelerated depreciation for projects meeting environmentally friendly criteria in building construction, renewable energy, waste reduction, and other areas
- Assistance in meeting supply chain reporting requirements of major customers, including providing independent assurance on reports where required
- Corporate social responsibility reporting, including defining key performance indicators and establishing data collection and control systems to support business strategy and reporting
- Independent assurance services on corporate social responsibility reports
- Planning, compliance, and supply chain assessments/reporting related to the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
Our professionals specialize in a large cross section of industries. This helps us understand your industry-specific issues, giving us deeper insight into the key performance indicators and data collection systems necessary to support your corporate social responsibility and supply chain reporting requirements.
Sustainability Special Report
Legislation. Supply-chain pressures. Consumer demand. Sustainability issues are affecting the bottom line in many industries. What does it mean for your business?
Read our special report.
Corporate Social Responsibility Report
Moss Adams is committed to supporting the vitality and health of our people, communities, and environment. Our 2012 CSR report reaffirms this commitment as it shares our past accomplishments and announces our future goals. Read our 2012 report for the full scope of our data or the 2014 update for a briefing on our progress.