Fred has been in public accounting since 1999. He provides audits and reviews of both privately held and publicly registered institutions, including effectiveness reviews of governance committees and FDICIA attestations and consulting engagements. He also prepares peer analysis reports for his clients in industries where available benchmarking data exists.
Fred also has significant experience incorporating data analysis software procedures into his engagements and providing value-added services, including recommendations for enhancing internal controls and improving efficiencies. His experience includes:
- Managing audit engagements, including attestations on the effectiveness of internal controls
- Assistance, preparation, and review of SEC registration statements and periodic reports, including Forms S-1, S-4, S-8, Forms 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K
- Consultation and attestation services in connection with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Merger and acquisition consulting, including analyzing targets and assisting with due diligence procedures
- Loan and credit quality analysis and evaluation
- Consulting engagements to identify patterns of inappropriate financial information within gigabytes of historical financial data using data extraction and analysis software