We customize your engagement team to leverage our private equity, industry, and technical experience so the support you receive is integrated and cohesive. Furthermore, the breadth of private equity services we offer can help you avoid the additional costs and complexities of working with multiple advisors.
In any transaction, information is your most important asset. It must be timely, thorough, and help advance your specific objectives. We work hard to get to the detail you need to know and provide it when needed to help you establish deal terms, reduce risk, and increase the value of your investment.
From strategy to execution, Moss Adams can help you proceed with confidence by providing:
- Buy-side due diligence, including QOE reports
- Sell-side due diligence
- Closing financial statements
- Merger and acquisition tax
- Working-capital analysis
- Integration and separation assessment
- Business combination analysis
- Internal controls, IT, and operations due diligence
- Restructuring services
We provide tax, assurance, and advisory services to support your performance improvement goals in addition to portfolio company compliance requirements. Working with your partners and portfolio company leadership, we can lend guidance to help you to improve integration, operations, tax strategy, IT, and other drivers of strong EBITDA.
Our specialized services for portfolio companies include:
- Portfolio-wide audit management
- Performance improvement
- Accounting assistance
- Restructuring and recovery
- Add-on acquisition planning
- Post-transaction tax integration
- Business integration
- Technology strategy
- Business risk management
- Exit planning and preparation
Private Equity Funds
From our work with numerous private equity firms and their funds, we understand the range of compliance and performance pressures you face. Our private equity team members can assist with day-to-day compliance, determining tax structure, structuring funds, and other fund-level needs.
Our specialized services for private equity funds include:
- Fund organization and structuring
- Distribution computations
- IRR computations
- Financial statement preparation and disclosures
- Tax compliance and advisory, fund formation and implementation, and capital account maintenance