Andy has worked in public accounting with Moss Adams since 1995. He is a leader in our Tax Services practice and is the firmwide leader for public and private company financial statement reporting of income taxes (ASC 740). He also specializes in the areas of share-based compensation, internal controls, and valuation allowances. Andy has been awarded the firm’s Technical Excellence Award for tax services twice—once in 2005 and again in 2010.
His experience includes:
- Conducting researching and planning for individual and corporate tax issues
- Reviewing tax returns and tax-related disclosures to financial statements for public and private companies
- Implementing and testing internal controls and SOX 404 reporting requirements related to income taxes for public (accelerated and nonaccelerated filers) and private companies
- Developing tax planning strategies and reorganizations
- Representing clients before the IRS and state tax agencies
His areas of focus include large corporate and partnership consolidations, formation and operation of privately held companies and limited liability corporations, and acquisition and liquidation or sale of domestic and international businesses.